Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Welcome to the Love Bundle Design Studio blog. We specialize in Family and Wedding photography. Jennifer Ashcroft has been professionally Photographing families in the Middle Tennessee area for 2 years. Please stop by www.lovebundledesign.com to view the gallery.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nashville Photographer | Meet Ray who is half the man he was


I was asked to do a photo for my best friends cousin.  When she told me about Ray I could not resist.  Ray is a man who was in grade school the last time he wore jeans.  He was 500 pounds, and has lost 211 pounds via the subway diet.  He started riding a recombinant bike - when he started he could ride for only 5 miles.  Now he rides 26.2 miles a day.  It was not only a privilege to photograph Ray, it was an honor to meet him and enjoy his enthusiasm at the end of a long day.  Good luck on the rest of your journey Ray.  You are an inspiration!!



This one is my favorite.  I love the fun he is having!!































0 comments:

Post a Comment