Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Welcome to the Love Bundle Design Studio blog. We specialize in Family and Wedding photography. Jennifer Ashcroft has been professionally Photographing families in the Middle Tennessee area for 2 years. Please stop by www.lovebundledesign.com to view the gallery.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nashville, TN Engagement Photographer | Chris and Carissa plus family

I had the pleasure of meeting Carissa one year ago at her friends wedding. I was so excited and honored when she called me to photograph her feature family. We had a great time (albeit hot time) at Crockett Park. Here is a preview for you of the fun we had.

Here is the whole family, with Great Grandma right in the middle.  She was a trooper - I think I could have even convinced her to jump the fence to lay in the wild flowers.















Chris and Carrisa are very happy together.  They were open to anything, and had a great time with the following photos.















I love this picture.  You can see the love in their eyes, and the fun spirit Mykayla has.  She was such a trooper.







































Here is my favorite picture of the day.  I LOVE that I kept thinking how great it would be to get into the flowers, but did not want to ask them to jump the fence and lay in what was potentially mud.  I did not have to ask Carissa said how much she wanted to get over there.  I think it was worth it, what do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment