Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Welcome to the Love Bundle Design Studio blog. We specialize in Family and Wedding photography. Jennifer Ashcroft has been professionally Photographing families in the Middle Tennessee area for 2 years. Please stop by www.lovebundledesign.com to view the gallery.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nashville Children's Photographer | Meet Gus, Bailey and Kip



It has been a very busy couple of weeks for me.  I ended this weekend by photographing the Elliot kids who are picture perfect beautiful, along with one of the family pets - Jessie.  The kids were full of energy and fun, which of course makes it easier for me.

Here is a quick preview of the session today.  Tell me what you think.

The next picture is one of my favorites.  I asked the kids to stand by the tree, and before you know it they were kissing.  I LOVE it because it is SO genuine.  I know that when I was that age you could not have PAID me to embrace my sister !!






Jessie is the doggie and as sweet and kind as can be.  She just had surgery to remove some cancer, and was still as happy as can be.  I LOVED that she sat for the picture.



0 comments:

Post a Comment