Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Welcome to the Love Bundle Design Studio blog. We specialize in Family and Wedding photography. Jennifer Ashcroft has been professionally Photographing families in the Middle Tennessee area for 2 years. Please stop by www.lovebundledesign.com to view the gallery.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nashville Wedding Photographer | Huber Vineyard, Clarksville, IN | Megan and Adam say I do



Weddings are A LOT of work to photograph.  I spend my week before hand preparing equipment, checking lists, and getting a mental game plan.  The whole thing is pretty nerve racking.  However, I say all that to say that the moment I met this couple it became a FUN and MEMORABLE event.

Adam and Megan are the most fun loving couple I have met.  I enjoyed every moment of their big day.  The fun that they possess is indescribable and overwhelmingly refreshing.

Thank you for choosing me to photograph your big day!!  Here is a preview of some of the pics from your special day!




















































0 comments:

Post a Comment